My favorite restaurants in Portland
These are some of the restaurants I liked when I lived in Portland,
- Mai Thai
(1126 SW 18th Ave.)
- Excellent Thai food, close to where I live.
- Thanh Long Restaurant & Bakery
(SW College St & SW Broadway)
- A nice Vietnamese restaurant near PSU
- E-San Thai Cuisine
(SW 2nd & Pine)
- Very good panang curry.
- Thai Elephant
- Excellent Thai food, close to OGI.
(2310 NW Everett Street),
(also Typhoon! on Broadway (400 SW Broadway)
- My favorites are
Pineapple curry chicken and
Death by Asparagus.
Their Panang Curry is also good, but not exactly the same as at
I also like their Thai Iced Tea.
- Tara Thai
(1310 NW 23rd Ave)
- My current favorite is 28A: James Bond Island Fried Rice, with chicken.
Thai Iced Tea.
- McCormick & Schmick's Harborside Restaurant
(at the Marina)
- The menu varies, but my favorite are
Fettucine with smoked salmon and some creamy sauce, and
the Northwest seafood saute with salmon, halibut, mushrooms
and fresh berries (blueberries or raspberries).
- Elmer's Pancake & Steak House (3455 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton)
- Their Mountain
Berry Pancakes are delicious.
- India House (1038 SW Morrison)
- Queen of Sheba (2413 NE Martin Luther King J. Blvd)
- You have to eat with your fingers, but the food is very good!
(1506 NW 23rd Avenue)
- Excellent pasta!
- Thai Orchid (2231 W Burnside)
- Orchids on the table and very good curry dishes.
- Sin Ju (1022 NW Johnson St)
- Excellent sushi in the Pearl district
- Dragonfish Asian Cafe (909 SW Park Ave)
- Good sushi and other asian food
- Second Story Bistro (208 NW Couch St)
- Very good french food!
Last modified: Tue May 21 11:19:03 CEST 2019