The Fudgets library is distrubuted by anonymous ftp, free of charge.
Sources as well as binaries are provided. To use fudgets, you also
need one of the following Haskell compilers:
All needed files are available
in the subdirectories chalmers, glasgow and
version 0.9999.3 or later.
- GHC, version
version 0.0 or later.
The Latest Release of Fudgets
The latest released version is called the 12th hackers' release, or h12. This
is the first release with support for Haskell compilers other than HBC.
The release notes lists the most
important changes from release h12.
See also the file
Fudgets.readme in those directories.
- Binary distribution
- Binaries for use with HBC are located in files called
where arch and os indicate the processor architecture
and operating system. These files contain the library binaries and
some shell scripts, e.g., for compiling fudget programs.
Files with binaries for GHC and NHC13 have the prefixes
ghc- and nhc-, respectively. The binaries for
NHC13 include a heap profiling version of the library.
- Source distribution
- The library sources are located in the file
This file contains the library sources, examples, demos and
a copy of the hypertext reference manual.
We will try to maintain a list of known bugs
in h12. If you find bugs that are not in this list, please
them to us.
- November 1996: release h12. Fudgets now work with three
- August 1996: release h11. Short-lived, unannounced release.
- May 1996: release h10. Haskell 1.3.
- July 1995: release h9. The 1995 Båstad Spring School Release.
- January 1995: release h8.
- July 1994: release h7.
- June 1994: release h6.
- April 1994: release h5
- July 1993: release h4.
- January 1993: release h3.
12 Apr 1997, 01:33,
Thomas Hallgren &