A Cabal package containing a version of Alfa that can be compiled with current tools. It includes the Agda proof engine, GF for natural language support, and the Pesca automatic theorem prover. After installing
, a simple
cabal installcommand should be enough to install it. (Tested with ghc-7.6.3, ghc-7.10.2, ghc-8.4.4, ghc-8.6.5 and ghc-8.10.1.)
There is also a binary installer package for macOS.
- A Cabal package containing a snapshot of Fudgets that compiles with at least ghc-7.6.3, ghc-7.10.2, ghc-8.4.4, ghc-8.6.5 and ghc-8.10.1.
- It no longer depends on hbc-library, so a simple
cabal installcommand should be enough to install it.
- GenDoc, the program that generates the documentation, has been revived and the Fudget Library Reference Manual has been updated to match the current sources.
- Various cleanup and fixes. Removed some obsolete modules.
- See old for info on previous snapshots of Fudgets.