This tutorial is a quick introduction to programming with Fudgets.
The basic ideas are illustrated in some simple examples,
starting with the "Hello, world!" program.
Fudget programs are written in the functional programming language
To understand all the details, some familiarity with Haskell is required.
Your first 8 Fudgets programs
- The "Hello, world!" program
- The "Hello, world!" program with a Quit button
- A program to test the factorial function, version 1
- A program to test the factorial function, version 2,
with improved layout.
- An Up Counter
- An Up/Down Counter
- An Up/Down/Reset Counter
- A simple pocket calculator
2 Jan 2011 01:10