The Fudgets library is available for download free of charge.
Sources as well as binaries are provided. Binary
distributions work only on a specific platform and with a specific
The Fudgets Library was mostly developed in 1991-1996. After that,
only maintenance work and some minor additions have been done. This
means that Fudgets work with the current version of Haskell
Snapshots of recent versions can be downloaded from
The documention contained
in the source distribution may be out-of-date in places, but the reference manual on the web should be fairly
- 1997-present: numerous snapshots available.
- May 2000: version h13u available. It works with
(which has not been officially released) and
(To compile with GHC, you also need
The installation procedure for the GHC version has not been automated.)
- November 1996:
release h12. Fudgets now work with three
- August 1996: release h11. Short-lived, unannounced release.
- May 1996: release h10. Haskell 1.3.
- July 1995: release h9. The 1995 Båstad Spring School Release.
- January 1995: release h8.
- July 1994: release h7.
- June 1994: release h6.
- April 1994: release h5
- July 1993: release h4.
- January 1993: release h3.
2 Jan 2011, 01:22,
Thomas Hallgren &